How does it work? First you download and login to the free internet program, Zoom. You can then call me on your computer, from anywhere in the world. Then we’ll have a live lesson on a video chat call using our webcams. I will demonstrate and walk you through poses personalized to your needs. Whichever continent you live on, I am available for Zoom Yoga sessions.
The Benefits of Private Zoom Lessons:
• Practice in the comfort and privacy of your own space.
• Save time and money on gas traveling to a studio
• Classes are one-on-one, so everything is on your level.
It is easy and convenient to learn and practice yoga this way. You can be a beginner or at an expert level. I also teach couples, families and friends through Zoom yoga as well.
• A good internet connection
• A computer with speakers and a microphone (usually built in)
• A webcam (a video camera compatible with your computer, often built in at the top of the screen)
• Zoom (Zoom is free and easy to use)
• Enough room to do yoga poses and for me to see you doing them on camera
Prices and other information:
• $60 per private session, $150 for 3 sessions, 8 sessions $375
• All fees are payable via Paypal and are in USD.
• Each class is about 1 hour long but can sometimes last longer.
• It is essential that you have clear and uninterrupted space for the duration of the class.
• I will email you a waiver, which must be scanned and emailed or faxed before session can commence.
Unless notified 24 hrs. in advance there will be a $20 rescheduling fee. If more than 15 min. late for the class, the class will be cancelled and a late fee will be implemented. Once purchased, Zoom classes are valid for up to 6 months.